These are the differences between two versions of spiders. Lines styled like this have been added to the entry, lines like this have been removed.
This is displaying the changes from 2008-07-10 10:07 to 2008-07-11 02:07
- h1. Spiders
- h2. Clockspiders
- Huntsman or "Clock" spiders can run at 300m/s, grow up to six feet in
- legspan diameter and prey mostly on human flesh. Their natural camouflage
- is so effective as to render them almost invisible when standing still.
- There is one on your ceiling.
- h2. Wolf Spiders
- -Typically found resident in Tim Packer's beard, wolf spiders can leap up to
- -17km into the lower stratosphere, where they form communal "hive" family
- -groups and sabotage aeroplanes.
- +Typically found resident in ((Tim Packer))'s beard, wolf spiders can leap
- +up to 17km into the lower stratosphere, where they form communal "hive"
- +family groups and sabotage aeroplanes.
aqWiki (Admin) @ Thu, 12 Dec 2019 00:49:21 +0000