Aquarion’s Minecraft Server
Currently running Direwolf20 v 1.0.23
Aquarion’s minecraft server is running the Direwolf20 mod-pack, so it’s got 130 mods installed. It’s a bit tricked out, tbh. This is how to connect to it:
- Own Minecraft
- Download the laucher from Feed the Beast
- Select the Direwolf20 mod pack, and in the bar at the top that defaults to “Recommended” choose the version number listed above.
- Launch Minecraft
- Connect to the external server “mc.ludo.istic.net”
- If you can’t connect, come back to this page and check the version number at the top.
- Enjoy the server
- Don’t be a dick.
You can view the current Minecraft world at this link
Things that go wrong
- Your version number is set to something different from the one atop this page.
- You are using the 32bit version of Java (Which is still what Sun.com installs by default, because they’re morons. http://www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp
Aquarion @ Tue, 03 Jun 2014 00:37:55 +0100