This is how a college works:
*You need the CID of everyone teaching and learning in the college. Add these to Permissions from the college’s downtime screen. *That’s it! *The college’s downtime return will show who taught and learned in the college and for how long.
*You will need permission to use the college, and a co-ordinate action to it if you don’t know where it is. *Add Action, Teach a Character, select the college from the “Feature” dropdown instead of entering a CID. *Fill in the number of days you are teaching as normal. *Your downtime return will show who you taught and for how long.
*You need permission to use the college, set by the owner.
- You should receive a co-ordinate action for the college if you don’t already know where it is. You might have to ask for it.
- Add Action, Act at Location, Find the college
- You should see “PERSONNAME is teaching COURSENAME from DATE to OTHERDATE”
- Click “Study at College” action for the specified amount of time.
Things that tend to go wrong:
- You have no permission to learn here
- The class hasn’t started yet
- The college is full
- Something’s broken.
In all cases, find the teacher and/or owner of the college, confirm your dates (mostly, the second is caused by off-by-one errors in calculating downtime dates).
- Mon, 22 Aug 2011 14:45:21 +0000 – Aquarion [ View | Diff ]
- Tue, 29 Jun 2010 15:40:17 +0000 – Aquarion [ View | Diff ]
- Tue, 29 Jun 2010 13:51:11 +0000 – Aquarion [ View | Diff ]
- Tue, 29 Jun 2010 12:41:05 +0000 – Pufferfish [ Current ]
- Tue, 29 Jun 2010 12:16:07 +0000 – Aquarion [ View | Diff ]
- Tue, 29 Jun 2010 12:15:24 +0000 – Aquarion : Start of a brand new world [ View | Diff ]